Saturday 1 March 2014

Black Up

Hi There!

I work as a cosmetics allocator and I was very fortunate for the company 'Black Up' to send me a fantastic parcel with a load of goodies for me to try!

Black Up are a French company who make cosmetics for women of colour, so there are loads of bright blushers and fantastic strong lip colours!
However, they do cater for white women too by offering lighter shades of their foundations and all the other products can be adapted to how you want.

In my amazing parcel there was the following items, so if you want to pick them up (Oxford Street is where they have a stand) so you can see how amazing they are for yourself, then this is what to ask for!:

Black Up Matifying Fluid Foundation in NFL 01
Black Up Waterproof Smoky Khol Pencil in KS 01
Black Up Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara in MAV1
Black up Lipshine in LPS 05
Black Up Lip Lacquer in VL11
Black up Lip Lacquer in VL03
Black Up 2 in 1 Lip Pencil in JUM1 1 (Burgundy)
Black Up 2 in 1 Lip Pencil in JUM08 (Pink)

So here are a few tutorials, literally to just showcase the products and show you exactly how good they are! I really do recommend the lip colours and the mascara is fantastic for lengthening those lashes! 
If you don't usually use eyeliner then this one is a great place to start, it's easy to get a straight line, it's long lasting and doesn't smudge!

I do apologise for the bad webcam! So I have posted before and after pictures so you can see more clearly :)











Pink 2 in 1 Lip Pencil - This is so beautiful, it has a rich, creamy texture and it lasted for hours and hours! It was nice and bold but not too much!

I really hope that you guys do check out Black Up, it's a fantastic brand and the products truly are great!

Speak Soon

Little English












1 comment:

  1. great cosmetics:)!!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete