Monday 7 October 2013

Happy Birthday Momma


It was my momma’s birthday this weekend, hence the lack of blogging! but I am now back in London :)
We had a lovely lunch out in a little Bistro in Stafford called ‘Pastiche’ and the food was lovely and homely and the cupcakes I had made for my mum in a lovely cream and mint green colour scheme made for the perfect pudding.
The day was spent lazily opening presents and reminiscing on old times and she sure loved her Pandora bracelet, Jo Malone bath oils and a bunny shaped sink drainer.
A vintage tea cup and matching cake stand were also opened alongside a Laura Ashley apron and some cute slippers with matching PJ’s.
Saturday evening followed into a lovely meal out at The Swann, it never disappoints and the food is divine.
The oriental sharing platter was so up my street and the paella made me feel like I was in a unique restaurant on the cobbled streets of Spain.
To full for dessert we headed home to sit snuggled on the sofa watching the X-Factor.










I have returned to London stress free and with a load of plans, I want a night out with my girls, but where to go? I want to visit the Breakfast Club in Soho again on Saturday morning, I want to finish my report and update my Peeptoes and Petticoats blog with blog reviews and I want to make a lovely meal on Sunday night for my flatmates!
This week I have so much to do in regards to Uni work that I am not going to do any overtime at work so I can catch up and get back on track but next week I will be working more and getting back into a routine before I book my train back home!
I can’t wait to see my boy, oh how I miss him!
Speak Soon
Little English

No comments:

Post a Comment