Saturday 7 September 2013

Time To Get Long Hair

Tonight is the night that I start my hair treatment and I hope its going to be worth it as I really hope my hair starts to grow.
I'm going to take a before and after shot and try to do it for a six month period, so I hope my hair gets really really long :)




You start with the shampoo and then do the mask and then put on the conditioner for each wash and on the bottle it says it stimulates the follicles and drenches them in protein so they are healthy and strong...so if I am washing my hair every other day then I should start seeing a difference pretty soon!

I was also advised to use coconut oil from the food section in Sainsbury's and I found this for £6 which is a bargain considering how long it'll last!


I've been told to put it on the ends of my hair when its dry and after it has been styled to protect the ends and make it seriously strong so by combining the two....hello long hair!

People are going to start calling me Rapunzel soon!

Speak Soon

Little English


No comments:

Post a Comment