Wednesday 25 September 2013

Quick Note

Being back in London is amazing, I'm already used to the tube travel and the running around and tbh, I'm loving it! 
I'm already starting to dress better...it must be the London air.
I'm almost sorted with the flat and everything, got all the last minute bits and got into a routine of cleaning and how to use the washing machine..first load was done tonight :)
Getting back into lectures isn't as hard as I expected as I'm pretty confident that I'm going to enjoy the up and coming modules and find them really beneficial!

I now have a job at River Island Oxford Circus, I was offered the role yesterday for the ladieswear department! So expect many posts about up and coming events and my new uniform and my wish list.

My momma got me the new Chanel mascara and it is just fantastic, it's the 
'Le Volume De Chanel' and my eyelashes have never been so long or volumous! and that is just after one coat. So a must buy in regards to my beauty spots.

Now I have many a new items of clothing so over the weeks, expect photos and outfit posts.

However, the main thing on my to do list is blog more. 

Speak Soon

Little English

No comments:

Post a Comment