Monday 2 September 2013

Hair Growth Treatment.....Whattttt?

So I heard about a new treatment for hair growth and as you all know, my hair doesn't grow at all! I decided to get it cut off just over two weeks ago and already I hate short hair even though I know it suits me and it looks better with my new colour and cut.

So my plan is to get some of this Lee Stafford hair treatment that is made for hair that doesn't grow past a certain length and I am going to use it and see if I can grow my hair out to past my shoulders and back to where it was before I got it cut but keep the long bob shape. 

                                          

       



My hair used to be this long and this is its new length, so keep posted and see what happens..you never know, by christmas, it may be down to my waist! :) I wish. 

 



If any of you have tried it, then please post and give me some tips :)

Sweet dreams

Speak Soon

Little English



No comments:

Post a Comment