Sunday 25 August 2013

It's My 19th


So Friday was my birthday and I had such a lovely day!

I woke up and opened my present and card off my boyf, in the box was a note that said I needed to pack an overnight bag on Tuesday  ready for my surprise.
I am so excited but I have no idea where we are going or what we are going to be doing so Im so so so excited to find out :)!

Then we went round to my mums to open my presents and I got some lovely bits and pieces and £400!
Its going to go towards a Mulberry handbag I think!

For lunch we headed to the Post House and although the starters were gorgeous, the mains were disappointing!

In the evening, we went for a curry with the other halfs family and then headed to the local to watch a live band and have a few drinks.
The band got the whole of the pub to sing to me! I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there and went bright red.

However, the bands music wasn't really my thing and so I headed to the bar down the road with the boyf and a few friends to dance to all the hits...so much more my thing!

On the Saturday we spent the afternoon at the Vintage Tea Emporium which was just divine, we caught them on a day where they were celebrating their 2nd year of opening and so there was a live singer, balloons, vintage ice cream stands and it was so busy that a lovely atmosphere was created.
After a beautiful lunch, the family and I just chilled for the afternoon until I headed back to mine with my girlies to get dressed up..get drunk and party!

I had an amazing evening dancing and getting free drinks and it was nice to let my hair down and dance like im still young!










































Speak Soon

Little English

No comments:

Post a Comment