Monday 5 August 2013

Ibiza Baby!!!!!!

Ere we are, in the Radisson hotel, eating pizza and a free lobster soup. 
We are all prepping and tanning and getting outfits laid out for the early morning rise. 
I'm planning on a red floral dress and my white martina shoes with my new white floral laser cut bag for travelling but I've always seen the airport as a runway and I know I'm going to feel underdressed so my outfit plan may change! 

So Ibiza here we come, we have allocated The Inbetweeners character positions...
I'm will...the briefcase wanker as I'm the organised one and will try and budget us all. 
Ellie is Jay as she is super hot and we are convinced she will be the first to get laid 
Becky is Neil as she has mad moves and Aimee is Simon as she will probably sell her clothes for drinking money :)

Well I can't wait to be on the plane and on my way to the beach with a cocktail in my hand. 

See you soon

Little English 

No comments:

Post a Comment