Tuesday 20 August 2013

Ibiza 2013




















































Here are the snaps from Ibiza!

I'm sorry that I couldn't get them to you faster as work has had me on silly shifts! My first one back was a 7-6 and after tea, I was asleep!

So Ibiza was amazing but I really feel like we didn't make the most of it, we only did 'Space' and although it was amazing, the rest of my girlies preferred it by the not so busy area where there was a big fan...I wanted to be in the crazy mob pit!
The West End was where we spent most nights as with it being a strip, the bars were free to get into and the drink offers were dirt cheap.

I'd definitely recommend Cafe Mambo for the sunset, which was exquisite, but sit on the rocks outside with a jug of Sangria if you want to do it on the cheap.

I'd also suggest a little mind-clearing whilst you are there...whilst my girls were lazying it in bed, I went for a four hour walk along the Ibiza beach, from one end of the island to another and it was lovely, I had my feet in the sea and it was a great workout for my bum too! as well as getting a chance to think about things.

If I were to go again, I'd take more money! 
I'd do Pacha, Ushiaia, Zoo and Ibiza Rocks Bar as they were all on my list of things to do but the expense meant that I had to miss out as with it being a last minute holiday, I was on a budget.

Everyone should experience Ibiza at least once in their lifetime and I'm happy that I got to do it in 2013 with my besties...
Ellie, Aimee and Becky.

Speak Soon

Little English

No comments:

Post a Comment