Wednesday 31 July 2013

It Might Be Raining But Boy It's Time To Wear Brights

Today is my day off and big apologies for not blogging as my 3G was down and my wifi at home was not working! It was horrendous.

Not much happening today aside from some food shopping but it's raining and I have decided to walk it..hello 45 minute trek.
So today it is jeans and cami day, like every day :) and the converse have come out ready for the rain.

I have once again updated my blog and am looking into blogging classes whereby I can improve what my blog does as lets face it, I am definitely an amateur.
Therefore, I'm bringing back my college day skills of photography and am now editing my photos more and making them a bit more BipLing!

#WIWT

Top - Topshop

Jeans - Sainsbury's

Shoes - Converse

Bracelet - River Island

Necklace - River Island







No comments:

Post a Comment